profile image
Smaa
Air Arabia Assessment day
profile image
nize
Hi Guys,

I received an invitation from Air Arabia Assessment day and I have a teeth problem. Is it necessary that you have a complete set of teeth ?

Hope to here some advice. Thank you
profile image
user16937
Hello everyone

I have got an invitation email to attend an assessment day with Air Arabia, but I’m worried please there is an idea about the assessment day ? and about the English test ..
profile image
Koki112
Hello, I joined the assessment day of Air Arabia and interview then they send me an email requesting documents after a week they send for reference, can someone advise how long does it take to get an answer from them if I am accepted or not?
profile image
Haithem Bendjaballah

Hello everyone , 

I want to ask you about the status of the application why always when I completed the application I got this status “Automatically disqualified”!!

what does that mean ??

profile image
Zoz91

Good day!

As I applied on Air Arabia, I get to know that there is a maximum age requirement being they only accept 21-26 y/o. However when I applied on Cabin Crew (UAE) It wasn't mentioned, it is mentioned on Cabin Crew (Sharjah).

I didn't receive any unsuccessful email yet. Can someone confirm this, please.

Thank you! 

profile image
Jd99

I attended the assessment day yesterday and got rejected because I have a 3 inch-tattoo on my back but I believe it can be covered while wearing the uniform. Any advice?

profile image
muhammad asif

got invitation email from air arabia, 

i am confused where to get declaration forum? 

profile image
Muhammad Ayatullah

Sir, 

I'm invited to Air Arabia assessment day on 14 January 2023. Please guide me that which documents are required for assessment day...??

profile image
josmin joseph

@Mohammad ayatullah , @ Muhammad Asif , you need to carry all the documents which they have mentioned in the email,  i think they have missed attaching the declaration form with the invitation email.  Kindly email them asking for declaration form. All the best..

profile image
Reshma

I have attended the Air Arabia assessment day on 14th January 2023, and was informed that shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the HR..may I know how long it will take to get a communication from the HR department. Someone please help me know about next step.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.08k 1 year ago
8 8.08k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.02k 8 months ago
266 595.02k 8 months ago by KL17
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.71k 11 months ago
64 248.71k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.25k 1 year ago
162 634.25k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.75k 2 years ago
27 193.75k 2 years ago by juankax