profile image
Smaa
Air Arabia Assessment day
profile image
Smaa
Hello everyone

I have got an invitation email to attend an assessment day with Air Arabia, but I’m worried about my weight as I’m 183 hight and 88 weight, will they accept me or no ?
And also wondering about the English test, I’m I gonna pass with my current English? specially written i have some issues with spelling, I’m Arabic speaker is that count as a advantage?
Thanks for reading
Please help me
profile image
dipitlow
Hi, mabruuk, when did u apply and where u from ?

in regards to your question u need to hide it and try to lose some weight during this time

good luck
profile image
TangoFlyer
Hello,

The good news is that Air Arabia, much prefers Arabic speakers (as first or second language) for most of its customer-facing roles, including Cabin Crew. That means you are at a very good advantage being an Arabic speaker ++. l can reliably tell you that they are some roles they will NOT recruit if you do not speak Arabic - so that's how much value they have in Arabic, I hope that boosts your confidence? As for your English competency, judging from the manner you put together your question so well - it's a good sign you meet the basic English competency requirement - I wouldn't worry so much about that, you appear ok.
As for the physical requirements, these are their minimums for height & weight criteria.
Male: HT - 165 cm. WT -68 to 82 kg.
Female: HT -160 cm WT - 58 to 70 kg.

They have NO Max height stated, so 183 in your case does not appear to be grounds for disqualification... That's the thing I would have been most worried about as it cannot be changed. One's weight can always be worked around on... it's entirely up to the recruiter on that day...

Look, I always advice many candidates that come to me, to get yourself to that Open Day and in your case to that Assessment Day, which you have already been successfully invited and wear your confidence coat. Lean on your strengths and they will downplay your weaknesses. As for what happens out of your control - there is nothing you can do, BUT what you have control over, is to stop self-doubt and go claim your dream job!

All the best let us know how it goes!

T.
profile image
Smaa
I swear You have boosted my confidence from 40% to 99%, big thanks to you for such a amazing & valuable words and advise really! I will consider your words as a key for my assessment ????
Will update you once I finish it
Thanks again!
profile image
TangoFlyer
99% is what I love to hear!
Now, you just made my day, thank you!
Will hear from you soon!
profile image
QRwannabe
Is there any one who got the job who isn't a Arabic speaker?
profile image
Bikercbr
Hello everyone.

I have attended assessment day in March and reached the final stage, but unfortunately I could not succeed and now I received an invitation for assessment day, is there issue if I attend and Six months have not passed?
profile image
dipitlow
H! wheere do you live?
profile image
Bikercbr
I’m living in Dubai
profile image
Shreya Shetty
I applied for air arabia for the position of cabin crew on their career site i have also worked with jet airways earlier however i havent recieved any mail from them their opening day was on the 18th of april 2018 and i applied a number of times from april 18th 2018 till today but i did not get any mail from them . They have been accepting my resume byt its been over a month and am not getting any invitation from them :(

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.12k 2 months ago
6 1.12k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.23k 1 year ago
8 8.23k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.44k 1 year ago
162 634.44k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.81k 11 months ago
64 248.81k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.29k 9 months ago
266 595.29k 9 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.55k 1 year ago
39 427.55k 1 year ago by Aaron