- Any new applicants who are parents?

After the Final Interview

Author
  Topic Started By:  hubbs27    On:  Wed 15th May, 2019 at 22:14
hubbs27
#2  After the Final Interview  Posted 15/05/2019 at 22:14
Hi guys
Pleasure to meet you

I had my FI yesterday with Emirates online via HireVue.
I dont know if i did well. I have a previous experience in other airline. My recruiter was a pleasant lady but IT was not like a friendly conversation , Just set of questions. Such as:
Name the longest flight in Ur current Airline. How would you tackle working long haul flights
Describe situation when u had to delegate tasks
Describe a situation with a difficult passenger
Tell about a situation when you went above and beyond for a passenger
What do you know about Emirates
Name a situation when u showed great communication skills during an unusual situation
Did you ever get to know a colleague outside work conditions

I answered all of them with one example but i made IT into a short story to give IT background. In some questions the lady asked a side question. I heard that people who talk too much dont get the job. I am worried cause this is my biggest dream to work for Emirates.
I cant really do much now, what is your experience? Is final Interview decisive or they look also at the psychometric test and performance at the OD?
Will appreciate your feedback
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#3  Re: After the Final Interview  Posted 16/05/2019 at 08:23
In reply to post #2...
It was good that you used examples for each question as that is what recruiters are looking for. Everything will be taken into consideration before they decide whether you fit the EK mould or not... I don't think talking too much will be a problem, especially during an interview when most people are nervous anyway. It would be more of an issue if you didn't speak much at all or spoke over other people - no teamwork or communication. It's all good experience, hope it works out for you...
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top