profile image
velina
Aer Lingus Recruitment October 2017
profile image
chamomile1
No news at all from EI since my last interview...Even though I was told during my interview that they would let me know the result in January, now that I found out the fact that some people already got a call for a position before x-mas, to be honest, I can't help feeling...simply .

Well, I also know the fact that it is a bit too early to say "It's over".
profile image
user16937
Same thing happened to me. They just told me training in Dublin starting 13rd of April, and then base in Cork. And no one said anything during the AD, about the chance to be moved.....very unprofessional!
profile image
LibertiesTTB
Hi,

I got offered the position in December too a couple of days after my interview.

I got an email a couple of days ago to apply for airside access/airport ID.
I also got a very general email about availability in Cork, but it never said I had to train there or be based there. it was just looking for expression of interest

Did anyone else get this also?
I'm just worried I'll get a call to say Cork is my only option too.
profile image
LibertiesTTB
profile image
TrolleyDolly20
When I got the call I was asked to train in Cork as well as work there! Never once was it mentioned that I might not be able to train and work in Dublin and suddenly this is my only option! It’s crazy. I was told that they do this every year, seems to be major problems with organisation.

How can they advertise for one base, interview for that base, process all documents for that base and then decide to send you to the other end of the country?!
profile image
rachlouise_irl
Between snooping through instagram / twitter feeds it seems people got calls around the 5th- 7th January and got offered positions.

I know I am probably unsuccessful but I want to know the answer even if it's a no. Do I need to book a holiday to feel sorry for myself yet or what haha?
profile image
rachlouise_irl
After all that - I got a call today. Im from Dublin - live 15 minutes from airport and they offered me Cork. I am only 22 , live at home with my parents and cannot support myself financially or fancy living in student digs down in cork because thats all I will be able to afford.

I have till tomorrow to make a decision so I've decided not to take it due to being based in Cork. Im honestly so annoyed at the situation and think its disgraceful how they can just change they location
profile image
Cc93
I haven’t heard anything and now I’m worried I’ll be offered cork. I have no idea what’s going on in the recruitment office. I’m pretty sure we applied for Cabin Crew Dublin?
profile image
Gretta Lambe
I haven't heard anything since the interview in December. Don't think it's good news. Pretty devastated.
profile image
Newbie2020
I received an email today saying that I should by now have had my medical and if not to contact them to arrange but I’ve not been offered a contract. Has anyone else received the same ?

Thanks in advance
X

Other discussions going on within Aer Lingus

Cabin Crew Malaga?
1  3.29k 2 years ago
1 3.29k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Aer lingus Manchester recruitm... Hi all! Does anyone know if aer lingus will be rec...
0  1.11k -
0 1.11k -
Aer Lingus Manchester summer 2...
395  130.81k 1 year ago
395 130.81k 1 year ago by Aaron
Aer Lingus Interview Madrid 23...
6  6.69k 2 years ago
6 6.69k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Former Aer Lingus employees
2  4.54k 2 years ago
2 4.54k 2 years ago by Citylad23

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.22k 9 months ago
266 595.22k 9 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.41k 1 year ago
162 634.41k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.66k 1 year ago
31 372.66k 1 year ago by Charles Carter