profile image
velina
Aer Lingus Recruitment October 2017
profile image
Annya
Hey Marco, really happy to know about your background checks situation but I am still waiting to know the result of the AD... SO ANXIOUS! good luck everybody!
profile image
Shala4eva
I had my interview last Tues 5th Dec x

Have sent off my 5yr background checks so just waiting now. I'm getting excited! So nervous everytime I check my emails there'll be one from Aer Lingus saying sorry your unsuccessful
profile image
Shala4eva
I just got an email about the 5yr background check. What's the gap letter and cover sheet??
profile image
CCJ
Don't worry! Just keep an eye on your phone. If you got the background check it's good I think
profile image
user16937
hi Shala, so basically if you did the innterview in Dublin you get the 5 years reference form. Other people applied for Aer Lingus through Nobox, this process includes a gap a letter and something else, if i understood well. i'm in your situation now, sent back the forms and waiting for a call
profile image
dsheridan
Best of luck to those still waiting ????.
profile image
Shala4eva
Thanks Marco Best of luck guys. Any1 else hear back good or bad news?
They told me at interview training dates are starting in April/May but my friend who works with Aer Lingus is convinced they'll have an early training group in the New Yr. Wonder if it's true
profile image
Annya
Hi Shala4eva, I did my interview in BCN on the 1st and the nice ladies told me the course will take place in DUB in march or sooner... also said that I had to wait 2 weeks to know the final result...but I am happy to see most of u getting good results!! Hope to get my e-mail soon! Fingers crossed ?????
profile image
saraS21
Hi,

I received an email with the registration form and background check.

I was wondering about bckground check, they sent it to me as PDF form. So, should I print it and handwrite and send it back by scanning it?

I would also like to know about the Personal Reference, should I write this one or I should aske from another person to write for me, per example a teacher??

Thank in advance.

Best of luck to everyone!!!!
profile image
Lauryne
For those of you who had their interview in Athens and Barcelona, are you going to be based in Dublin or are they going to open bases there? If you are going to based in Dublin, are they going to provide you with accommodation ?

Other discussions going on within Aer Lingus

Cabin Crew Malaga?
1  3.29k 2 years ago
1 3.29k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Aer lingus Manchester recruitm... Hi all! Does anyone know if aer lingus will be rec...
0  1.1k -
0 1.1k -
Aer Lingus Manchester summer 2...
395  130.79k 1 year ago
395 130.79k 1 year ago by Aaron
Aer Lingus Interview Madrid 23...
6  6.69k 2 years ago
6 6.69k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Former Aer Lingus employees
2  4.53k 2 years ago
2 4.53k 2 years ago by Citylad23

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.03k 8 months ago
266 595.03k 8 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.26k 1 year ago
162 634.26k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.6k 1 year ago
31 372.6k 1 year ago by Charles Carter