profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
GSaltUK
Hello!

I am starting my training course for Mixed Fleet on 11th January and still have nowhere to live for the 6 weeks, as all my referencing has only just been cleared...

I am looking for a room close enough to the training centre, but I do drive so I don't mind a little commute in the morning...would need the room from 9th January for 6 weeks (ish).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

George X
profile image
user16937
Hi I'm 32 Virgin Atlantic female cabin crew who has a double bedroom just off bath road. 10 mins on the bus to Hatton Cross or 5 mins in car.
Free bus as it falls under the Heathrow perimeter. Bus stop is at the end of my road.

I would like to offer a home from home experience.
I know how stressful and time consuming training is, so if I'm off and home I will happily make you dinner, do laundry if you need me to.

As I do long haul only I will be away ALOT so you will have the house to yourself most of the time. I want a clean, tidy and trustworthy person.
Wifi all over the house.

£750 all in. If you see I tested or would like to see pictures please just ask.
profile image
josiejo
Beautiful single room to rent in a friendly, spacious and modern home in Beaconsfield, with a friendly dog!

We are a 20-30 minute drive from LHR, I have flown for BA for the last 22 years so a good source of info for you.

We have rented this room to new crew over the last few years.
Parking, bills, wifi and breakfast included.
£595 for the duration of your course.
Please contact me if you would like any further information.
profile image
effy93
Hi,

My name is Fiona and I have recently finished my training course with BA. Due to family circumstances I have a room available to rent, which I no longer need.

£525 p/m (bills, wifi and parking space all included.)

The room is in a very modern 5 bedroom house in Feltham.
Bedroom has own lock.
2 good bathrooms.
Large kitchen area.
Free Wifi
Parking Space included.
Ironing board, and washer/dryer.

5 minute walk from Feltham train station which goes directly into London Waterloo, Richmond and, or towards Reading.
Bus stop for bus H25 at the end of the road goes directly to Hatton Cross perfect for getting to TBC.

Buses also go from Feltham Train Station:
490 direct to Heathrow Terminal 4 & 5
285 to Heathrow Central

If you're driving the the journey is only about 10 mins to TBC and 15/20 to T5. Great location for drivers and those using public transport like myself.

Lovely house mates sharing with a couple and the rest are single occupants, all professionals.

Please do DM me if you want any further info or photos.

Thanks x
profile image
Tashaw
Hi there, I will be looking for accommodation for my initial course at TBC from 9th Feb. Very clean and tidy houseproud 28 year old female! Ideally need parking & WiFi, close to training centre. I will consider a room or hotel if anyone knows of somewhere that offers crew rates perhaps?
profile image
Rhonda63
Hi George, I have a room available to rent from the 9th January. I live in Ashford surrey, less than 15 mins drive to TBC 3.7 miles. Let me know if your interested.
Thank you
Rhonda 07581348212
profile image
bradeycakes
Hi, I start my training on the 19th of January and I am looking for somewhere to stay during this time.
Please email me if you have any details/availability - bradeycakes@gmail.com

thank you.
profile image
barneyg
Hi! I received my start date today, 16th Feb, so I am looking for accomodation for the 6 weeks training from 15th Feb ideally somewhere close to Heathrow! If anyone has any rooms available I would greatly appreciate it! I am a very tidy and organised male and get on well with everyone I meet!

Thanks

Barney
profile image
Gibbo43070
Hello,

My name is Ben, starting training with BA on the 15 February, i am coming from Wiltshire so need somewhere for the 6 weeks, with days off maybe returning home to see family, but otherwise would like somewhere for the whole period.I would be greatly appreciative if you could let me know. My email is bengibbs46@yahoo.com :) many thanks.
profile image
Samsee
Samsee1@hotmail.co.uk

Hi everyone
I live in Ashford Surrey 15 min drive to TBC less than 3 miles to Heathrow in a quite residential road in a 4 bedroom house. I live with my son who is 22 and is in his final year at Surrey university.
I have a single room available £600 for the 6 week training course or a double room with tv for £900 for the 6 week training course.available from now. Cost includes all bills and wifi and sky sports is available in the lounge.
I provide a weekly room clean with fresh bedding and towels
Use of new gym equipment in garage which includes running machine/spin bike and weight, bike is also available should you wish to go cycling.
Off street parking available at front of house
House is peaceful and quite for studying
I look forward to hearing from you
Many thanks Samantha

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 9 months ago
69 113.94k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.39k -
0 1.39k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.76k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.76k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.69k 1 year ago
31 372.69k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.48k 1 year ago
162 634.48k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 week ago
718 4k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.36k 9 months ago
266 595.36k 9 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.56k 1 year ago
39 427.56k 1 year ago by Aaron