profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
flying1978
Hi everyone,

I have a lovely large double available from middle of jan2019 in a really nice area.
The room is fully furnished and is £550 pcm including all bills
Driveway parking
Unlimited broadband and sky
Sharing with other crew
Available for just training or longer term

If interested or want more info please contact on

Or
cmckeown1978@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
Colin
profile image
flying1978
Hi everyone,

I have a lovely large double available from middle of jan2019 in a really nice area.
The room is fully furnished and is £550 pcm including all bills
Driveway parking
Unlimited broadband and sky
Sharing with other crew
Available for just training or longer term

If interested or want more info please contact on

Or
cmckeown1978@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
Colin
profile image
MissInternational83
Hi guys, firstly well done for all those who have passed assessment day.
I’m virgin crew who lives just off bath road.
10 min to t5 and 5 to t1-3.
Looking for short or long term rent for my spare room.
It’s a large house with only myself living here so a lot of the time you will get the house to yourself to revise or chill out infringe of the tv.
Quiet, clean homely home. After 13 years of flying there is nothing better then coming home to a clean relaxed environment.,

For further details/ pics please contact me on here or 07940135894.

Vanessa xxx
profile image
Darren_BA
Hi,

I am starting training on the 14th Feb with BA and wanting to see who else maybe on my course.

Also I am looking for long term accommodation or someone to flat share with.
profile image
Darren_BA
Hi,

I am starting training on the 14th Feb with BA and wanting to see who else maybe on my course.

Also I am looking for long term accommodation or someone to flat share with.
profile image
L1985
I have a cosy single room in my flat I’ve recently bought in Egham. 25 min drive from Sky People where your first week of training takes place, and 15 min drive from the Global Learning Academy. Everything in my flat is brand new and of good quality (no ikea stuff etc). I have underfloor heating, BT fibre, free parking, complimentary tea coffee milk and washing powder. I fly myself at MF and have done for the last 8years, so I’m happy to help with all your queries plus you will have the flat to yourself some of the time! £650 a training course with a £100 deposit needed to reserve the room. Please text me on 07817524440 for more info or photos. I’m here to help so please don’t be shy :-)
profile image
PinkPrincess17
* Located in Stanwell Village.
* Excellent condition (immaculately kept), modern and fully furnished.
* Shared living room, bathroom and kitchen facilities.
* All bills included- Wifi and TV package.
* Parking available.
* 5 minutes from Tesco supermarket and hospital.
* Excellent transport links, located on bus routes (including BA Staff Bus)- 5 minutes to Heathrow T5, 10 minutes Hatton Cross station and GL Academy and 25 minutes into London.
* Ideal for cabin crew.
* Friendly, professional household, a 'home from home' atmosphere.. You will often have the property to yourself.
*Available from 16th March 2019.
* Photographs available on request.
profile image
eveost
We are looking to find a professional to join our existing house share in a lovely furnished 5 bedroom family home just outside Reigate.

Excellent location for Gatwick at 10 minutes to the airport, 40 mins to Heathrow with excellent fast links in to London from Reigate train station. 3 Co-ops within a 10 minute walk. 8 minute drive to Tesco superstore.

We have two rooms available with the other two already occupied and the 5th bedroom as a guest room with a sofa bed. Warm and spacious home with 2 bathrooms, both with baths and showers. Large kitchen with modern appliances, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and wood burning stove. Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier. Large lounge area with sofas and gas fire. Large garden with outhouse storage, bbq, outdoor table, chairs and sofa. Professional cleaner once a week for communal areas.

Large driveway for up to 6 cars, we each have a space so we’re not blocking each other in. The house is set back off a quiet road with friendly neighbours.

Looking for considerate and clean flight / cabin crew or other professionals - who understand shift work and will help keep the house tidy and clean. We're a friendly bunch and it's all worked very well so far. The size of the house means we’re not living on top of one another with plenty of space for yourself. Current housemates are a pilot, OT and a secretary all working different hours so quite often we are all in, out and cooking at different times (so no queues for the bathrooms or kitchen.)

Room 1 - downstairs overlooking driveway and fields, double bed, wardrobe, bathroom across the corridor ( not ensuite but it's the only downstairs room so you'll have mostly sole use )

Room 2 - upstairs overlooking large garden, double bed, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers, plenty of space for more furniture.

Rooms will be available from the 9th April 2019, for one year with a potential to renew for a second year. The house is let via Robert Leech Agency in Reigate who have been great over the last year we have been with them. We will start a new tenancy which will require some referencing checks and a new inventory to be created by the agency, an initial deposit to secure the room and a DPS secured deposit closer to April. Some small agency and referencing fees will apply. We will need any new housemate to commit by the 9th Feb 2019.

Please see the attached pictures which do the house a lot more justice.
Extra pictures are on dropbox and can be viewed via this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3bzdm0wo8x8nvae/AABztGW7UzqQFteWtr4enNQIa?dl=0
Any questions or for more information please don’t hesitate to contact me either phone or text on 07852-676444.

If you are interested we would love to hear from you and arrange a convenient time to meet and show you around the house.

Many thanks,
Ed
profile image
Flyingdon
Hi there,

I’m due to start training on April 12th and would rather move straight into a room in a shared house/flat before the start of my training to save staying in a hotel. I currently live in Scotland and have no ideas of the best areas to stay for commuting to Heathrow.

Any advice or any information about spare rooms available around that time please let me know. Also anyone who has the same start date and is willing to share?

Thanks in advance
profile image
Euangm
Hey,

I'm starting training for Heathrow mixed fleet on the 25th of march, currently looking for somewhere to stay during that period, or for after as well.

Any suggestions please let me know.

Cheers,

Euan.

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.75k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.75k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.62k 1 year ago
31 372.62k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.09k 9 months ago
266 595.09k 9 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.3k 1 year ago
162 634.3k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.43k 1 year ago
93 408.43k 1 year ago by David_Hume