Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- easyJet staff travel needed
- November 4th start date
- Qatar Open Day London
- Awaiting Candidate Documents (Qatar Airways)
- 2020 Recruitment
- 2019 Qatar Waiting timeline
- Aer Lingus Online Assessment Help
- Brand New House from Jan 1 2020
- SAS Ireland

Accomodation, Specific to BA

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Grace_Brown    On:  Sun 24th February, 2013 at 15:05
Amy Lockwood
#1358  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 02/08/2019 at 20:25
Hi,

I begin my training as mixed fleet Cabin Crew for British Airways based at Heathrow on the 21st October. I am looking for clean and friendly accommodation for the duration of my training and the foreseeable future if i find the right place.

Many thanks,

Amy
         Jump to Top
laurap91
#1359  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 07/08/2019 at 13:17
In reply to post #1358...
Hi Amy

Congratulations! Can I ask when you passed your assesment day, as I'm still eagerly waiting for a start date from April.

Hope to see you in the air one day.

Lau
         Jump to Top
ethan.je
#1360  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 17/08/2019 at 19:06
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is any rooms available near Gatwick or a Cree house share available?

Jump to Top
Janet15
#1361  Single room 10 mins from Heathrow Share with MF  Posted 28/08/2019 at 22:56
Single room to rent from 1st October.
Fantastic 5 bed house,3 floors.2 rms on top floor with bathroom, 3 rooms on first floor, one on-suite one double and one single which is now available.
It has fitted wardrobes,wooden blinds a metal bed and side table.All bedrooms have a lock.You will be sharing the bathroom with one other,it has a bath and shower, theres also a toilet downstairs.Modern kitchen, massive American fridge,dishwasher,with everything you need,
Its located in Cranford,just off the Bath rd near the Travelodge,so takes 10 mins to staff car park,or 15-20 to T5 by bus.
We have a sunny garden, and a large lounge with dining table ,leather settee's and side tables.
Its located in a small private close,where a few other houses are rented by BA Mixed Fleet crew.Cranford park is accessible immediately to the front of the property.
Its a very friendly sociable house,but we also close our doors when we want our own space.
The room is £440pcm all inc including wifi.£500 deposit.
Male preferred.
These rooms go fast!
Inbox me or text 07928 091181 to view or for more info
         Jump to Top
Amy Lockwood
#1362  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 05/09/2019 at 01:24
In reply to post #1359...
Hi Laura,
Thanks

Sorry its taken me so long to reply to you, I've not been keeping track of messages/ posts on here very well.

Hopefully you've had a start date by now, mine was in my contract/ starter pack.
Although they did delay this as they had overbooked the first lot of training.

The company that is doing the referencing should also have told you.

I found out i had been successful in April, got given my initial start date in April also.

Then got told my start date had been delayed early May and got send a 2nd date.

Hope all is sorted for you
Let me know if help with anything else
Best of luck

Amy xx
         Jump to Top
AJGSGOW8977
United Kingdom
#1363  BA Newbie Start Tuesaday 12th November 2019  Posted 03/10/2019 at 21:48
Hi everyone

I am looking for accommodation please from Monday 11th November 2019 for approx 4/5 weeks. I am female and travelling from Glasgow and commencing BA training on Tuesday 12th.

I would be grateful for any one out there with a room local to training at BA Heathrow.

Hope to hear from you soon

Arlene xx
         Jump to Top
Janet15
#1364  Single room MF crew Cranford available now  Posted 16/10/2019 at 22:25
Single room to rent from 1st November.
Fantastic 5 bed house,3 floors.2 rms on top floor with bathroom .3 rooms on first floor,one on-suite a double and one single which is now available.
It has fitted wardrobes,wooden blinds a metal bed and side table.All bedrooms have a lock.You will be sharing the bathroom with one other,it has a bath and shower, theres also a toilet downstairs.Modern kitchen, massive American fridge,dishwasher,with everything you need,
Its located in Cranford,just off the Bath rd near the Travelodge,so takes 10 mins to staff car park,or 15-20 to T5 by bus.
We have a sunny garden, and a large lounge with dining table ,leather settee's and side tables.
Its located in a small private close,where a few other houses are rented by BA Mixed Fleet crew.Cranford park is accessible immediately to the front of the property.
Its a very friendly sociable house,but we also close our doors when we want our own space.
Male preferred.
The room is £450pcm all inc including wifi.£500 deposit.
These rooms go fast!
Inbox me or text 07928 091181 to view or for more info
         Jump to Top
masummer
United Kingdom
#1365  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 17/10/2019 at 19:51
Hi Guys,

I am BA Crew & have a furnished double room available immediately in new build 2 bed property, Walton-On-Thames.

Excellent transport links;
- 25min drive to LHR
- 25/30min train to Waterloo (train station 5 min walk away)
- Public transport available to LHR

Flexible short term let or daily lets for commuters at £25 p/n.

Feel free to get in touch for further info - 07474776422

Michael :)
         Jump to Top
PinkPrincess17
#1366  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 25/10/2019 at 18:18
** AVAILABLE NOW**

* Double Room
* Located in Stanwell Village.
* Excellent condition, modern and fully furnished.
* Shared living room/dining room, bathroom and kitchen facilities.
* All bills included- Wifi and TV package.
* Parking available.
* 5 minutes from Tesco supermarket and hospital.
* Excellent transport links, located on bus routes (including BA Staff Bus)- 5 minutes to Heathrow T5, 10 minutes Hatton Cross station and 25 minutes into London.
* Ideal for cabin crew.
* Friendly, professional household, a 'home from home' atmosphere.. You will often have the property to yourself.
* £600 PCM (can also accommodate for short term during training courses)
* Photographs available on request.
Edited 25/10/2019 @ 18:20 Revision #2
         Jump to Top
Nyteflyte787
#1367  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 29/10/2019 at 16:10
Hey guys,

I have a nice double ensuite room available for training with the option of staying longer. The house is 20 mins drive door to door to the BA crew training centre. There are good transport links to LHR/London within walking distance. Off street parking, a weekly cleaner, high speed broadband/Sky and use of all facilities. The house is spotless and worth a look, please pm if you would like photos. £180per week all inclusive.
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >