profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
Lauren_18x
Hi

I’m looking for accommodation for 6 weeks training starting 2nd August does anyone have any suggestions? Preferably close to Heathrow! And does anyone else begin their training on this date??
profile image
Izzy4671y
Hi all,

Beautiful new build apartment with a double room to rent?? In North Uxbridge, 15 mins from crew car park. Near to M25/M40 motorways and also Uxbridge and Hillingdon tube stations. Town centre is 15 min walk.
Room has double fitted wardrobe, with double bed. Spacious room and most importantly own bathroom. All mod cons, SKY TV/Wifi. Parking available.
£650 per month including bills.

Suitable for Female cabin crew, on a permanent/annual basis. No short term rental.

Although it's a room, you will have the whole apartment to yourself. As I'm Worldwide cabin crew and live in Manchester. So I'm hardly there.

Please email or text for further info or pictures.

EMAIL: iramrashid@icloud.com
Phone: 07958 690704

Thanks
Iram
profile image
user16937
Hi Lauren, I have double room in Hounslow near Heathrow. Fully furnished.very clea and tidy. Room will be available.more information please text or call 07504923370
Kind regards
Gebby
profile image
Sabrina Gharbi
Hi I am looking for a place to stay for 6 weeks on the 9th August. Is anybody able to help me? Thanks
profile image
Sabrina Gharbi
s.gharbi@hotmail.co.ukHi I am looking for a place to stay for 6 weeks on the 9th August. Is anybody able to help me? Thanks
profile image
747Galleyservice
Hey

I have a double ensuite room available for training. It is located in a nice modern house close to good local amenities such as restaurants, 24hr supermarket, gym, good transport links to LHR. Furthermore, only a 20 minutes drive to the training centre. Should you require photos, additional info please get in touch. £170 per week all inclusive, free parking, cleaner, wifi, use of all amenities.
profile image
Aliciajade
Single and double room available to rent in Windsor

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/berkshire/windsor/10629781
profile image
mandeepgill
Large double room with it's own large luxury en suite in a clean and quite house with beds & furniture. located on North Hyde Lane, Heston in a large house with shared kitchen with 2 sinks, cookers, fridges and washing machine and microwave.
We are looking professional FEMALE working tenants only.
Broadband and all bills included. Parking on road available
Bus stop outside goes direct to Heathrow T4 & T5 via bus 482.

Rent for one person £550 pcm 2 females sharing £650pcm.

Close to M4 & A4, 30 yards from Tesco extra
Non Smokers, Professional Working Tenants only. No Pets!
For further information and to arrange viewing please call mandeep 07944874818
profile image
nparameswaran
Hi,

We have a good sized modern double room available for rent in our three bedroom apartment. The other tenants are crew and airport staff and are therefore used to shift work and crew rosters.

The apartment is part of a small gated and secure block. A parking space is available if required. The apartment itself is conveniently located by Tesco Extra, Ashford Hospital as well as Ashford Railway Station. A bus stop is located outside the property with frequent direct services to all Heathrow Terminals. You would be sharing the bathroom with one other person. Sky TV and broadband is also available within the property.

The room is let for £550 per month inclusive of all bills. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Thanks - 07507 650 142
profile image
Flyingriches
Hey, I've got a room going. After over a year in my crew only house share I'm moving on to get my own place.

So if you want a double room, with parking, next to Hounslow East station with a fancy ass house filled with LED lights and stuff, just let me know.

Details on pricing to be discussed with my landlord but you're probably looking around £600p/m all inclusive. Available from December.

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 9 months ago
69 113.94k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.76k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.76k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.32k 9 months ago
266 595.32k 9 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 week ago
718 4k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.54k 1 year ago
93 408.54k 1 year ago by David_Hume
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.8k 3 years ago
27 193.8k 3 years ago by juankax
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.48k 4 years ago
10 67.48k 4 years ago by user16937