profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
Hannah Jarrett
hi, I'm also looking for a room. my course start date is the 5th of April do you have anything available for the end of march/ beginning of April?
profile image
user16937
Hi Nicole, I have good size single room for rent in Hounslownear Heathrow
Fully furnishedand very clean and comfy..rent 380 pcm. Bills Inc
Room available from end of March. To text or call -- 07504923370
profile image
Flyinghighbecs20
Hello all,
I currently live in a house share with over BA Crew. Me, and two of the other girls I live with are moving out on the 14th of April.
Which leaves 3 spacious rooms with en suites to rent! My room is £560 a month, then the two other rooms are £550.
It is located in yiewsley, very close by to west Drayton!
- 3 minute walk to bus stop which goes directly to T5 in 15 minutes
-10/15 minute walk to train station which takes you anywhere really including central!
-Morrison’s, Iceland, wilko, savers etc all within 5 minute walk

Great wee place! If you have any people to move in with it’s ideal as 3 x rooms avaliable at same time.

Please contact me on 07885 379624 if interested.

Xxxxx
profile image
tea dolly
Hey

I have a beautiful double ensuite room that has just become available for training. It is in a nice modern house with all mod cons such as Sky and wifi. You have the use of your own lounge, kitchen, laundry room. There is a weekly cleaner and it's a relaxed home away from home environment. 20 minutes drive door to door to the BA training centre. £150 per wk all inclusive, if you want further details/photos please pm me.
profile image
Rebecca94
Hello! I'm starting my initial training course on the 11th April (I know its a bit short notice for everyone), so I'm also looking for accommodation, for six weeks, close to the training centre or with easy access to transport to get me there and back in one piece. If anyone knows of, or has a room to rent please let me know! Thank you :) x
profile image
user16937
Hi Rebecca, I have good size single room in Hounslow.fully Furnishedand veryclean and comfy. Room is available. If you are interested
Please text or call for more information
Kind regards
Gebby
profile image
Blackpool5
Hi i am looking for a place and I hope to start my training for mixed fleet by end of april or just after start of may and I am looking for a place near to heathrow and training centre and is that price per month including all bills and stuff. also does it have excellent transport links all day and night.
Thanks
David
profile image
user16937
Hi Rebecca, I have good size single room for rent. Very clean and comfy .fully furnished. Room is available for you date. For more information please text
Or call on 07504923370
Kind regards
Gebby
profile image
ChEm
Hi everyone!
I'm looking for people who are starting their BA training on 31/05/2018! I am also looking for accommodation for the 5-6 week period as I will be commuting the rest of the time, if anyone knows of any crew houses or other options please give me a shout!
Thanks Charlotte
profile image
user16937
Hi Charlotte, I have double and good size single room in Hounslow near Heathrow
If you are still looking. Fully furnished , very clean and comfy.
Bills inc in the rent. For more information please text or call-- 07504923370
Gebby

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.37k -
0 1.37k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.75k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.75k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.61k 1 year ago
31 372.61k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.4k 1 year ago
93 408.4k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.04k 8 months ago
266 595.04k 8 months ago by KL17
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.76k 3 years ago
27 193.76k 3 years ago by juankax