- General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet

Accomodation, Specific to BA

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Grace_Brown    On:  Sun 24th February, 2013 at 15:05
nparameswaran
#1325  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 25/09/2018 at 20:39
Hi,

We have a good sized modern double room available for rent in our three bedroom apartment. The other tenants are crew and airport staff and are therefore used to shift work and crew rosters.

The apartment is part of a small gated and secure block. A parking space is available if required. The apartment itself is conveniently located by Tesco Extra, Ashford Hospital as well as Ashford Railway Station. A bus stop is located outside the property with frequent direct services to all Heathrow Terminals. You would be sharing the bathroom with one other person. Sky TV and broadband is also available within the property.

The room is let for £550 per month inclusive of all bills. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Thanks - 07507 650 142
         Jump to Top
Flyingriches
United Kingdom
#1326  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 25/10/2018 at 19:51
Hey, I've got a room going. After over a year in my crew only house share I'm moving on to get my own place.

So if you want a double room, with parking, next to Hounslow East station with a fancy ass house filled with LED lights and stuff, just let me know.

Details on pricing to be discussed with my landlord but you're probably looking around £600p/m all inclusive. Available from December.
         Jump to Top
Janet15
#1329  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 26/10/2018 at 21:21
Single room to rent!
Fantastic 6 year old house,3 floors.2 rms on top floor with bathroom .3 rooms on first floor,one on-suite a double and one single which is now available to rent from 1st Dec,or earlier if needed.
It has fitted wardrobes,wooden blinds a metal bed and side table.All bedrooms have a lock.You will be sharing the bathroom with one other,it has a bath and shower, theres also a toilet downstairs.Modern kitchen, massive American fridge,dishwasher,with everything you need,
Its located in Cranford,just off the Bath rd near the Travelodge,so takes 10 mins to staff car park,or 15-20 to T5 by bus.
We have a sunny garden,sun longers and a large lounge with dining table ,leather settee's and side tables.
Its located in a small private close,where a few other houses are rented by BA Mixed Fleet crew.Cranford park is accessible immediately to the from of the property.
Its a very friendly sociable house,but we also close our doors when we want our own space.
The room is £440pcm all inc including wifi.
These rooms go fast!
Inbox me or text 07928 091181 to view or for more info
         Jump to Top
a_bc249
Groupie
#1330  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 28/10/2018 at 13:36
Looking for a spare place around the airport area. Not got a start date yet, but guess maybe end of year, or early next year.
         Jump to Top
dconlon2018
#1331  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 30/10/2018 at 22:26
In reply to post #1329...
Hi looking for accommodation for mid Febuary from Dublin Ireland moving over on my own anyone any advice or what the best way of going about all this is

thank you
         Jump to Top
MissInternational83
United Kingdom
#1332  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 07/11/2018 at 20:58
In reply to post #1331...
Hi are you still looking for accommodation?? Also are you crew?
Xx
         Jump to Top
newflyer500
#1333  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 13/11/2018 at 19:36
Hello

I’ve provisionally training with SkyPeople on early February and then BA after that for 4 -5 weeks and I’m thinking my acommodation options, hotel? Rent a room etc

Any help guys would be great or advice from some crew who have been in my shoes.

Jump to Top
hydro002
United Kingdom
#1334  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 05/12/2018 at 10:28
Spacious single room available in quiet modern town house in Stanwell TW19, sharing with young professionals in aviation and other sectors. Shared use of living room, kitchen, garden and bathroom. Easy access and good transport links to Hatton Cross and Heathrow T5. Private parking available. Local amenities include 24 hour Tesco Extra, Sainsbury Local, local takeaways and Post Office. 420GBP/ PCM, inclusive of bills. Please contact Adrian if interested on 07545533907. Available from 4th January 2019.
         Jump to Top
hostiemostie
United Kingdom
#1335  ALL Inclusive Immaculate Double Room. £525pcm  Posted 05/12/2018 at 16:06
I have a 5 double bed house, fully furnished. 15 mins drive to the crew carpark . All individually locked rooms for privacy .
Unlimited optic speed wifi provided, along with Off street parking. A cleaner comes to service and clean the house twice a month .
A Master Bedroom available for rent immediately for £525pcm.( All bills are included in the rental price). The room has built in cupboards. Plenty of space.
I already have two MF with me (one who has been here for over 2 years).
It is very quiet house (bliss after a long day).

I am WWF, based at LHR. Although I live in the property, I am completely independent, as in, I have my own kitchen, bathroom, lounge.
Please get in touch, as the rooms tend to go very quickly.
Edited 05/12/2018 @ 16:07 Revision #1
Hope and wait. It'll ALL works out in the end.
         Jump to Top
BAMIXED1702
#1336  Re: Accomodation, Specific to BA  Posted 07/12/2018 at 03:47
Good size fully furnished double bedroom available for training. 25 min drive to TBC. Available from January. Access to kitchen/ sky box and WiFi in bedroom. Plenty of parking in a quite area outside of High Wycombe. £600 all inclusive for full training period, this includes cleaner fortnightly. Email cherrygreen@hotmail.co.uk for pictures and more details.
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >