profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
RoomsMW
Perfect for CABIN CREW - Large Full En-Suite Double Room (RARE Opportunity) Ref:34ESS

Large Double Room In Luxury Flat RARE Opportunity In Luxury Flat in Private Courtyard.
So the average age in my properties is 25 and if you are similar, please contact me.
Rent includes ALL BILLS including council tax, electric, gas, TV license and High Speed Broadband in a beautiful and well-maintained modern "Gated Courtyard with working fountains" development.

Only 15 minutes walk to Windsor town center and railway stations. 3 minutes to Tesco, Pizza Hut, Costa Coffee, Launderette, Dry Cleaners, Pubs and other shops.
Room includes fully fitted private shower room with shower, sink and loo.
Double Bed, double wardrobe, desk and chest of drawers. Gas Central Heating.
High Speed Wireless broadband.
Share fully fitted communal kitchen/diner with dining table. Integrated washer/dryer, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge & freezer.
Professional cleaner in every 2 weeks.
Suit single professional.
Communal lounge/diner with access to garden and patio.
This room is for single occupancy only - no couples but will allow overnight guests for up to 2 nights per week.
Rent discounted for first month and then negotiable and only applies if staying more than 6 months.
Please call, text or message, if you would like further details or to arrange a viewing but text will get the fastest response.
Reputable professional landlord since 1982 (35 years).
My goal is to be the best landlord you ever had!
profile image
hydro002
Double en-suite room available in a quiet modern 4 bed townhouse with 3 BA crew. Shared use of kitchen, lounge and garden. Easy access to Hatton Cross (training centre) and Terminal 5 with good public transport links (about 15 minutes to Hatton Cross and 15 minutes to T5). Local amenities include a 24 hour Tesco within walking distance, and a Sainsburys Local. Parking at property available.

Ideal for training as well as existing crew.

£160/ week all bills included. Happy to discuss rates if looking for longer term.

Available from 1st March 2018.

Please contact on 07545533907 for more details and pictures if interested.

Kind Regards
Adrian
profile image
Holly Beech-Clough
Hey, I start with SkyPeople on the 2nd of July!
profile image
amyp98
is this available in april time?
profile image
amyp98
Im looking for a room to rent for gatwick based training short term for dates in March and April. if anyone knows of anything thats available please let me know x
profile image
BrittanyA
Hey, I start my initial course training on 30th April and need somewhere close to the training centre to stay, preferably with easy access to trains or busses that can take me directly there, I’m assuming that the six weeks training starts from the initial course start date? So if anyone has a room available for those dates please let me know! Of if your start date happens to be the same as mine feel free to pm me!
profile image
user16937
Hi, I have good size single room for rent in Hounslow near Heathrow
Fully furnished and very clean and comfy. Room will be available
End of March.more information please text or call on -- 07504923370
Gebby
profile image
SJT4973
Hi,

Just trying to get a feel for rough PCM all inc. prices near-ish to LHR? I have a provisional start date of 10th July so getting all figures together before I say yes or no to the offer.
profile image
Oliverreeves
Hi
I have a single room with own shower room/toilet in my BA crew house which is ideal for training.
Near to Heathrow (15 minute bus journey) and lovely smart modern house with fully fitted out kitchen, off street parking for 4 small cars and lovely big rear garden to enjoy on days off.

near to main high street which has all major shops/supermarkets (10 minute walk) and mainline into London too.

Rent £400 cpm includes all bills.

If interested please call for a chat.

Kind regards

Oliver
profile image
Kattz
Hello I am starting my BA training on 2nd July 2018 and I am looking for somewhere to stay near cranebank for 6 weeks.
I would be happy to share a house or rent a room, if anyone has availability for these dates please get in touch

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.76k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.76k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.22k 9 months ago
266 595.22k 9 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.8k 11 months ago
64 248.8k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.66k 1 year ago
31 372.66k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.41k 1 year ago
162 634.41k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle