profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
Jazz380
* Newly Re-Furbished property containing 6 En-Suite Studio Rooms in WEST DRAYTON. One double room available. £650 pcm.

* Ideal for a person wanting a clean, modern, friendly home.

* Each room is Bright with en-suite Shower Rooms, Kitchenette's (no cooking facilities), built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes and built in desks.

* Rent includes council tax, water, gas and electricity bills.

*Free Virgin Media High Speed WiFi access throughout property.

*Fully fitted communal kitchen - washing machine, dryer, Two Ovens and Hob.

*Excellent location off the High Street: walking distance to local shops, West Drayton Train Station and a short drive to Heathrow Airport, Uxbridge, Stockley Park & Hillingdon hospital. Easy access to M4, M25, A4 and A40

* We are Professional landlords - members of the National Landlords Association. We take our responsibility seriously. The property has current fire safety, and electrical testing certificates. The property has been re-designed to meeting the Housing Act 2006 HMO standards, including fire doors and smoke alarms.

* References are essential.

* Please email directly at bhangu@khalsa.com for further info or to arrange a viewing.
profile image
HMember
location TW14 9QT

Newly refurbished one double bedroom flat to rent on Hatton Road, Bedfont. The property is a short walking distance to Hatton Cross Station and Bus Garage.

The property comprises of an open plan living, diner and kitchen with appliances, good size double bedroom with furniture.

Fully Furnished
Hatton Cross station, 800 yards away
Terminal 4, 0.9 miles away
Bus stop just outside the house
Beneficial for a Crew member or Airport Staff
Wifi included
Bills are paid for
A deposit of £1000
profile image
Lgwflier967
#1 World class Cabin Crew EASA attestation Posted today at 12:47
Hi there,

I’ve recently applied for world class with easa attestation and been invited to an assessment day. Has anyone else applied or even attended an assessment for it before? I was BA Gatwick fleet and now looking to come back, be nice to have some interview insight.

Thank you
profile image
amyp98
Hi I should hopefully finish my training mid april so when employed I plan on moving closer to Gatwick (within a 15 minute drive) preferably with other crew members. I would like to move in either end of April or May time so if anyone would like to buddy up for a house share or if you already have a spare room in a crew house available please let me know, Thanks either reply to this post, mail me or text me 07511801896
profile image
tea dolly
Hey guys

I have a double ensuite room available for training courses. It's in a nice clean house that's 20 minutes drive door to door to LHR BA training centre. There is wifi, your own lounge, parking and weekly cleaner. In addition, there is good shopping/ restaurants within walking distance. £150 per week all inclusive. For further details/photos please pm.
profile image
Becky Macarthur
Hey..I'm due to start the training on 26th March and am looking for a place to stay for the 6 week duration.

Anyone have a room to rent for Monday to Thursday or have any advice where to book?

Thanks xx
profile image
rpiper
(Long term)

Double bedroom available in a modern house right next to Gatwick... (Crew house)

https://goo.gl/kDJAKN

Parking is available - but will have to apply for a permit through the council.

House is situated in Horley, 15 minutes walk to Gatwick Airport or two minutes on the train. Trainstation is a couple of minutes walk from the house, and also walking distance to shops, restaurants and pubs! London and Brighton are also only half and hour by train.

Current household (2 males & 1 female) are all crew members, working for TUI, easyJet and Norwegian LH.

Feel free to either contact the Landlord via sparerooms.co.uk or contact me here.
profile image
user16937
I have lovelydouble room in Hounslow near Heathrow. Fully furnished and very clean and comfy. Room available immediately.more information please text or call on
Gebby
profile image
Flying_guy
Hi I have a double room available by Heathrow, 10 minute drive to the airport, in a new build flat, sharing with other mixed fleet crew all bills included. For more info and pictures please messege me £525 pcm
profile image
elliepeters2504
Hi there,
I start my initial training for "Mixed Fleet with BA on 16th July 2018" and I'm looking for other people on my course who might be interested in sharing with me.

I have found some really good accommodation within walking distance to the training centre but it would be nice to have someone on my course to share with.

Please get in touch if you are training on these dates also and would be interested! :)

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.75k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.75k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.49k 1 year ago
39 427.49k 1 year ago by Aaron
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.77k 11 months ago
64 248.77k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.77k 3 years ago
27 193.77k 3 years ago by juankax
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.43k 1 year ago
93 408.43k 1 year ago by David_Hume