profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
Martinejohns28
I've been given a provisional start date with sky people as 26th march, and start with BA on the 8th April, I'm from Cornwall so looking for somewhere very close to LGW to move into long term, let me know if anyone has and house shares (preferably female only) or knows of any lodges with low crew rates
profile image
gs123
Where is the best place for BA cabin crew to live? I start my training in January but I don't know much about London so I'm unsure as to which areas are nice, have best transport, etc. Any advice?
Thanks ??
profile image
Boeing777x
Hi All,

Skypeople starts on the 7th of December, with BA start on the 15th of December.

I'm urgently looking for a place to rent for then. Partner lives in Wembley but im unable to stay with her as she shares.

However I visit London most alternate weekends so can easily take a look at accommodation.

32 yr. old male btw.
profile image
heyaaaholly
hey guys

just wondering if anyone has stayed with cabins4crew before and what you thought of them? debating between them and just a single room somewhere but thinking I’d quite like to be with people who are training too?! It’s just sooooo expensive!

thanks!xoxo
profile image
user16937
Hi, I double room in Hounslow near Heathrow. Available from 28th November
Fully furnished and very clean.
More information please call or text on- -07504923370
Gebby
profile image
Mazhar
I have an immaculate 4 bedroom semi-detached property with large garden conveniently located in a quiet cul de sac in Iver village about 5 minutes drive from Iver or Langley railway stations. Virtually everything in the property is new including kitchen and both bathrooms.The property is newly re-decorated and newly carpeted throughout and with big windows has a very bright aspect.

Both stations offer straightforward journeys to Heathrow (less than 10 minutes to Hayes & Harlington where the Heathrow Express can be picked up) or to London Paddington. Driving ia good option as well as Iver is close to the motorway.

Ideally looking to let for a year or 18 months at £1,700 per month.
profile image
Mazhar
I have an immaculate 4 bedroom semi-detached property with large garden conveniently located in a quiet cul de sac in Iver village about 5 minutes drive from Iver or Langley railway stations. Virtually everything in the property is new including kitchen and both bathrooms.The property is newly re-decorated and newly carpeted throughout and with big windows has a very bright aspect.

Both stations offer straightforward journeys to Heathrow (less than 10 minutes to Hayes & Harlington where the Heathrow Express can be picked up) or to London Paddington. Driving ia good option as well as Iver is close to the motorway.

Ideally looking to let for a year or 18 months at £1,700 per month.
profile image
me_suzBA
Hi

My room is available from 10th Jan 2018 during your training. Flexible week by week basis
£125 p/w stay longer/shorter if you need to

See my advert on Spareroom https://www.spareroom.co.uk/2924222

Suzanne
profile image
podencosal
large, comfortable room with single bed ~ lovely house ~ bathroom shared with one other ~ £25 per night ~ minimum 6-night stay (1-6 nights possible at same rate but + £50) ~ a mile from Staines rail station ~ GLA/TBC, waterside, staff car park and west base all around a 6-mile drive ~ non-smoking, no pet household ~ deposit required at time of booking ~ unrestricted street parking and WiFi ~ message if interested
profile image
addictedtotravel1980
Hi All

I have a large double room to rent immediately in feltham.. £450/ month Inc most bills.. 10 mins to Heathrow or training centre by car and very good transport links.. sharing with myself (ba mf crew) and 2 others. Very relaxed and sociable but quiet house. Large lounge, garden, conservatory and drive.. what's app me for more details/ pics/ viewings: 07492053856.. Will consider short term basis for training if your start date is imminent.. thanks!!

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.75k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.75k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.32k 1 year ago
162 634.32k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.12k 9 months ago
266 595.12k 9 months ago by KL17
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.78k 3 years ago
27 193.78k 3 years ago by juankax
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.63k 1 year ago
31 372.63k 1 year ago by Charles Carter