profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
pisco
I have a fully furnished large sized double bedroom available to let in a 4 bedroom town house in the Parkwest estate in West Drayton. 10min walk to West Drayton station (25min by train to London Paddington), 10min drive to Heathrow airport and BA car park (without any of the plane noise in the area!), 10min bus ride (350) to Heathrow terminal 5. £615pm All bills included.

- Bathroom/shower shared with another girl.
- Private balcony onto communal gardens.
- All windows are double-glazed, facing into the upper level gardens.
- Fully furnished with all standard white goods such as dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, microwave, electric stove/oven, shared cutlery etc.
- CCTV throughout the estate. Security fob access with phone entry system for visitors.
- Residents-only access to communal parks and FREE GYM.
- 24/7 concierge service available to all residents. Mail room for large parcel deliveries when you're not in.

INCLUDED:

- All utility bills.
- Council taxes.
- TV licence.
- Communal service charge.
- WIFI broadband.

Parking:

Visitor parking is available during certain hours on request from the concierge desk. Some off-street parking is also available just outside Parkwest.

Housemates:

You will be sharing with 2 BA Cabin Crew. They really are fantastic housemates that treat the place like a home. They are very friendly, caring and considerate. This is a clean, tidy and peaceful place where everyone is happy to do their share.

Please feel free to ask questions: piscofede@hotmail.it
profile image
pisco
Large double room in West Drayton, 10min to Terminal 5
https://www.spareroom.co.uk/8988016
profile image
rsmith52
Hi,

I'm moving out of my flat and so my room will be available. I am currently crew and the flat is in Hammersmith which is an ideal location for travelling to Heathrow. I am holding viewings on Friday if you are interested please msg via the ad.

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/hammersmith/8972401
profile image
mandeepgill
I have a double room with ensuite available to rent.
Very close to lhr.
Very clean house shared by working female professionals.
Bus stop outside the house to heathrow hatton cross (BA training centre tbc) and hounslow underground.
Plently of free parking available on the road.
Tescos express just around the corner.

To arrange a viewing or for any more information pls call Mandeep on 07944874818. Thanks
https://www.spareroom.co.uk/8595994
profile image
Mayalabeille
Hello,

I am moving out, looking for someone to replace me! Females only!
Single bedroom furnished. It's quite small and no living room but we have everything we need. All bills included (internet works well). Small deposit of 110. It's a great place to start, only 125 per week, short/long term is fine.
It's 2 minutes away from Acton Town tube station with the Picadilly and District lines. Only 25 minutes away by tube from the Airport and central London. Sainsburys and restaurants 2 minutes away.
Bedroom is furnished: single bed, wardrobe, mirror, heater, shelf.
Your flamates: 2 British Airways Mixed fleet Cabin crew. It never feels crowded. Great girls, from Hungary and Greece. one started a few months ago the other one is in the middle of training. very friendly, like to have a nice chat around a glass of wine!
Landlord is great, lives next door so if you have any problems or need anything don't hesitate to ask.

You can find the add and see pictures on spareroom: https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/acton/9001813
profile image
GRK001
Hi
Is the room still available please?
profile image
hdp96
I'm a 21 year old male who's looking for accomodation when my training starts on 22nd November, I don't drive so would have to be near public transport links for Waterside and T5. Any suggestions?
profile image
Mayalabeille
Yes it is still available :) you can come and see the flat if you want
profile image
Debra_Lowese
Hi all

I am looking for somewhere to rent for my initial training as mixed fleet sky people and BA I have a provisional start date of 29th November for my training. I will need to check in on 28th November for the whole training course some say it is only 5 weeks but some says 6 so I am unsure. If you have availability.

Do you have kitchen with cooker washer and dryer (I am obsessed in case that I can’t wash my clothes lol)
Also do you have parking areas?
How much do you charge per week?

Is the cost paid upfront as my training branches over xmas and New Years I am unsure as of when we get days off over the holidays so hopefully may have some days when I won’t be in London. I am from Newcastle and I am hoping to get home for xmas.

Hope you can help a newbie who has no idea what I am doing ??
profile image
Julieb
"Double Room" available
One other crew member in house. 20mins from heathriw. 5 mins M25/M40
Quite road, furnished. Broadband Sky 500pcm all inclusive.
Please email julieburrow@hotmail.com

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.37k -
0 1.37k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.75k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.75k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.01k 8 months ago
266 595.01k 8 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.25k 1 year ago
162 634.25k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.6k 1 year ago
31 372.6k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.37k 1 year ago
93 408.37k 1 year ago by David_Hume