profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
charlotteeveritt
Hey!!

Are you starting your training at the end of September? Myself and another girl I met on the assessment day have our SEP training on the 20th September and begin with BA on the 28th.

Have you found somewhere to stay yet?

Charlotte xx
profile image
amydxb
Hi Charlotte
Yes I'm on the same :)
No I haven't found anywhere yet have you?
profile image
Henrietta Thurgate
Hi I'm getting my wings on the 22nd August and will be needing a room to rent after that. I'm 19 female clean tidy looking for a en suite room with parking. Ideally looking to share with other BA crew. Also ideally looking at staying in Uxbridge but quite flexible if the areas nice.
profile image
user16937
Hi, Henrietta, I have double room in Heston/Hounslow. Will be available on the 24th
August. Please call me on 07504923370. For more information please call
Gebby
profile image
iain.mc
look at cabins4crews, that is where I stayed during my training
profile image
charlotteeveritt
No I haven't found anything yet. I'm torn between staying with my Aunty in Kent or staying in crew accommodation so that I am closer to Heathrow.

I saw what you said about that family hotel room. If thats roughly the price that your friend paid, I'm happy to share with you if you are up for that! Is the hotel pretty close? xx
profile image
DG
I have a lovely double/ en-suite room in private, gated-community to rent, which can be seen here .. https://www.spareroom.co.uk/8445961

Training soon at LHR?
Alternative rental for shorter term lets < than 3 months
@ £ 210 p/w (equivalent to only £30 per day).

If you'd like to discuss & maybe view, you can reach me on 07714 505051.

Thanks
David
profile image
Sunil Sandhu
Anyone know of any short term lets whilst i do my ba training. Hopefully available from now or beginning of next week?

Thanks
profile image
charlotteeveritt
Hello

I'm starting with Sky People on the 20th September & then with BA on the 28th September. I'm looking to share a room with other people who are on the same training course dates if anyone would want to share? I'm a tidy person and easy to get along with :) if anyone wants to share, please feel free to message me.

My Facebook Messenger is Charlotte Everitt if you would like to message me on there.

xxx
profile image
Flybeboy
Single Room to Rent in Hounslow. 5 min walk to Underground station. Rent includes all bills. Ideal for both aircrew and airport staff. Location is in the heart of Hounslow with the High Street very close. Hatton cross station from Hounslow is only two stops away so very convenient if you are travelling or training at British airways TBC centre. For further information please do not hesitate to contact

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.31k -
0 1.31k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.74k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.74k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.1k 1 year ago
162 634.1k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.23k 1 year ago
93 408.23k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.5k 1 year ago
31 372.5k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.78k 8 months ago
266 594.78k 8 months ago by KL17