profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
Skyisthelimit3007
Hi

I have a double room to rent in a fully furnished flat in a modern residental canal development located in Ealing/Hounslow,West London. The flat is a 15 minutes drive to TBC and Crew car park and easily accessible via all public transports. Ealing,Hounslow, Richmond,Windsor and Central London are easily accessible via car and public transport. All bills are included and ideally suited to a crew with a car. The flat is ideal for short and long term rent. The rent is £525 pcm inclusive of ALL bills, furnishings, use of shared spaces (kitchen,sitting room and bathroom), kitchen utensils and parking space. Available for training courses,SEP recurrents, line checks, short and long term rent. The room is available from 2nd August 2017.

If you are interested, i am more than happy to email and send pictures.

Happy and Safe flying!
profile image
zeanamcd
Hi all

I am looking for a double room for the duration of training and possibly long term.
I'm not too fussed about en-suite, as long as the shared bathroom is clean and fairly spacious.

I am due to start training on the 31st of July (mixed fleet) at LHR so would be looking to move in on the first week of August.

Preferably, I would like to live with other Mixed fleet crew, who's easy going, sociable and doesn't mind an occasional drink or two! I also don't mind living with all females or a mixed group.

A little bit about me: I'm 25 years old from Manchester. I'm friendly, sociable and love cooking!

I don't have access to a car, so would be prefer somewhere within a 30 minute drive of LHR

Please pm, and I'll send over my email address/number

Thank you

Zeana
profile image
charlie_singh
Special STAFF DISCOUNT for New BA mixed fleet trainees.

This accommodation is one of the best and the closest crewhouse's to the BA training centre namely TBC (7-10 minute walk to BA training centre). 10 minute to Heathrow and 5 minute drive to Tesco's 24hours superstore.

Special short term contracts for New Mixed Fleet trainees.

I would highly advise all new BA mixed fleet starters to compare the prices as we beat all prices.

All bills included.

Free KITCHEN, LAUNDRY ROOM, INTERNET, PARKING.

NEWLY BUILT ACCOMMODATION, with all new Luxury memory mattresses.

Click below for further details and photos;

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/8235205

or call Simon on 07838 027696
profile image
hydro002
Double rooms available in modern house with private parking and garden in Stanwell. Easy public transport access to T5 and Hatton Cross (where training centre is). T5 is about 10 mins away and Hatton Cross approx 15 mins away by bus. Local amenities include a Sainsbury's Local and 24 Hour Tesco, and transport links into Central London and Staines.

Broadband and wifi available. Shared use of large kitchen area and lounge area.

Ideal for New Entrant Cabin Crew training/ commuter. Sharing with MF crew. Please contact for more info on 07545533907.

Rates are £160-£180 per week (about £23-£26/ night)

Many thanks
Adrian
profile image
Johanne
Hi ,

I have a large single room in chalet Bungalow

SL6 .. pinkney green area

Easy access to M4

Nr Windsor - Henley - Marlow

Easy access to London Heathrow

Rent is £350. Per calendar month

Include electric - -heating - use of kitchen .. clean bathroom and seperate toilet - I wash bed linen ..

I'm a bubbly friendly lady . My daughter ex BA

I do love a chat over a glass of wine ??

You are welcome to come and view !

Kind regards

Michelle

My email is Michelle ihtash@hotmail.co.uk

Phone07983207193
profile image
Wraysbury_Acom
10MINS FROM LHR - HOUSE WITH LAKE VIEW

Available immediately, we have 1 large double bedroom on the ground floor of a friendly house. The house is located in Wraysbury and with picturesque views of the lake. It has been furnished to a very high standard. It is 2 minutes walk from the train station, which is on a direct line to Waterloo.

There is ample parking available (which is also secure behind an electronic gate).

The room is fully furnished and includes double bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinet, and desk.

The house has high speed (30mb) Unlimited BT Broadband, and each bedroom has its own TV port. There is a communal 48” HD TV in the living area with Youview.

The house has a large sociable open plan kitchen living area, with plenty of space for all housemates to cook and chill out.

Kitchen is well equipped with oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher and large fridge/freezer. Miele washing machine and Miele dryer (they’re amazing) also available for use. Also includes all kitchen utensils, Nutri Bullet, Coffee filter machine, and steam iron.

Huge garden area and patio around the rear of the house, with BBQ free to use. The exterior grounds are maintained on a regular basis by a gardener.

We’re looking for a friendly, clean(!), laid back housemate. The location makes it ideal for air crew.

The rent is £750 PCM, and includes all bills.

If interested, email Dan on captainbrit1@gmail.com, and we can send pictures.
profile image
mandeepgill
Double room with ensuite available to rent in a very clean and quite house shared by working professional female tenants.
Bus stop outside the house to Hearthrow ,Hatton Cross (Ba tbc training center), hounslow underground and Southall rail station.
Large kitchen with 2 sinks 2 fridge/freezers 2 hobs/ovens and washing machine.
Tescos express less than a 1 min walk.
Plenty of parking on the road .
Very close to A4 A30 M4 and parkway.
The rent is £550pcm .All bills and broadband is included.

To arrange a viewing please call Mandeep on 07944874818
profile image
ghughes1408
Hey

I have just been given my start date with BA on 24th August. I am looking for somewhere to live whilst doing my training. Can anyone advise me on where to look or know of any crew houses that I could rent a room preferably with an ensuite? I also know another girl on my training course that is looking, so two bedrooms in the same house would be amazing.
profile image
Duckshillroad
The house is newly built and has all the mod cons imaginable. It is about a 21 minute drive from LHR. Northwood/Pinner area. 3 rooms with ensuites available atm to pre book for your training dates. I have had so far 8 mixed fleet entrants stay from start to finish in my house.
Can get you references from them . Call, you have nothing to loose.
pim 07863329512 or pimye21@yahoo.co.uk
profile image
amydxb
Hey did you find a room yet?
I'm also starting in September, 27, Virgo very tidy.
Maybe we could find somewhere with two rooms or share a hotel. My friend started a few months ago and 3 of them shared a room at the travelodge with a crew rate it worked out like £300 each for the month x

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.76k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.76k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.4k 1 year ago
162 634.4k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.21k 9 months ago
266 595.21k 9 months ago by KL17
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.66k 1 year ago
31 372.66k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.51k 1 year ago
93 408.51k 1 year ago by David_Hume