profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
user16937
Hi, I have double room available. Fully furnished.
For more information, please text or call--07504923370
Gebby
profile image
chiara.magagni
Hi all

I do have a room near Boston Manor station on the Piccadilly line, £600 +bills.

Please call me or text me on ??07388775010??

Chiara x
profile image
BAhostie
Double room in Windsor available to rent during training course. The room has ensuite with free standing bath and separate shower. Parking is available(training centre approximately 20 minute drive away) The cost of the room for the 5week duration is £550. Please email me at balisa005@yahoo.com for photos and any further information.
profile image
brigitte angrignon
cute room in hammersmith! live in the city with great access to lhr/tbc for training :) available june 4th. 45 mins door-to-door under 10 mins walk and you're on the piccadilly line

https://m.spareroom.co.uk/4589637
profile image
leahking
hi Tasha
could you add me to the facebook group please?
thanks
leah :)
profile image
leahking
hi is this gatwick or heathrow?
profile image
rachelschott94
Hey today I received my start date with BA! It's 14th July so would love to find somewhere around 1st July if anyone has anything available then? Thank you!
profile image
FLAT SHARE - BRIGHTON/HOVE WITH BA GATWICK CREW

Extremely well presented modern two bedroom flat contained within a beautiful regency terrace in a sought after location in the heart of Hove.

Located just off the seafront within walking distance to the many restaurants, bars, cafes and retail outlets that Brighton/Hove has to offer.

Close to both Brighton/Hove stations and Poole valley for the coach service.

The flat is a nicely furnished contemporary open-plan kitchen/living space and has a shared modern bathroom with bath and shower.

The room available is a small unfurnished double with a built-in closet space, I would consider providing furniture if required. (The pictures attached are showing the room both furnished and unfurnished)

Available from July, the rent will be £480 per month plus bills (all inclusive £600).

If you require any further info you can email to rogermichaelhall@yahoo.com
profile image
EmmaSz
Hi! I am a 25 year old female and I recently moved to the UK from Canada. I'm currently training with BA at LHR and I am looking for long term accommodation (preferably sharing with other crew) starting July 1st.

I am a non smoker and have no pets, but do not mind sharing a house where there are animals! I would like a place that has parking. I am specifically interested in the Windsor/Datchet/Staines/Uxbridge/Hillingdon/Hates etc areas.

I am sociable, clean and respectful, but not a "hard partier", so I would prefer to share with like minded people.

Please respond or send me a message if you feel like I might be a fit.

Thanks!
profile image
Aliciajade
3 Bedroom Flat in the Heart of Windsor

There are 2 furnished rooms available, one large double room with a good size fitted wardrobe and one single room. The third bedroom is taken up with a female BA cabin crew.

It is a 15 minute walk into Windsor, railway stations and the LONG WALK, 15/20 minute drive to Heathrow.

Off street parking is also available. All the bills are included (council tax, water, electricity, gas, wi-fi)

Double room £680 pcm
Single room £480 pcm

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/8048899

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.76k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.76k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.42k 1 year ago
162 634.42k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.8k 11 months ago
64 248.8k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.52k 1 year ago
93 408.52k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.25k 9 months ago
266 595.25k 9 months ago by KL17