profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
bmcveigh
Hi Im starting my training for London Gatwick fleet on the 03/04/2017 and im looking for accommodation for through out my training in either in the gatwick area or heathrow.

Thank you
Beth
profile image
fveccia
Hi there,
Im currently starting my training and based in London Luton on the 03/04/2017 and looking for accommodation near the airport.
I m italian, no need car park.

Reply if there is any availability please, for details we will chat in private

Thank you
Francesco
profile image
tea dolly
Hey

I have 2 double ensuite rooms to rent for training. The house is a 20 minute drive door to door to the training centre. It would ideally suit 2 females on the same course. Wifi/Sky/Parking/ Weekly Cleaner and all bills included. £160 per wk. For further details/photos please pm.
profile image
Oppugno
Hello guys, I am also starting the training for MF next month, exactly on 21st of march but as I am moving from abroad and need to arrange us visa and so on I need an accomodation from the middle of march. Is there any good soul that could help me with it? Maybe you know somoeone who needs a flatmate or maybe there is someone who is loking for a group of people to rent together something bigger? I am quite flexible and don't need much. Just it would be nice to stay somewhere close to LHR to avoid long connections.

Cheers ;-)
profile image
ptiteloloNCE
hey Beth
I am also starting 03 april, and looking for a place to rent :)
laura.landrin@gmail.com
xxx
profile image
ArelisS
Hi Everyone, I received a conditional start date for March 28, 2017, I am looking for accomodation for my 6 weeks of training. Any shared flat with ensuite or a studio would ve perfect. Any recommendations? I am from Aruba and travelling to London March 20, 2017
profile image
samaj01
My names Sam, I'm start my training on March 28th, I am relocating from Cardiff and am looking for somewhere either temporary (for my 6 week training) or permanent (minimum 5 months) depending on the room and location. Preferably I would like to be within 20 minutes commuting distance to Heathrow.

Send me an email if your interest or would like to buddy up!

sam_aj_01@hotmail.co.uk
profile image
fulmine
hello there i am a MF crew i am planning to do commuting from Italy and i am looking for a place where i can stay during my standbys. If there is any of you that has got a place or would like to share a room just for the commuting please let me know.

please PM me

Cris
profile image
londonsteve
Hi
I have a room for rent close to LHR
See link for more info
https://www.spareroom.co.uk/3460167

Thanks
profile image
RAmbridge
Hi Everyone!

I start my training on the 28th of March and am looking for accommodation for the full 6 weeks!

If you know if anything or have anything please email me on ambridgeryan1996@gmail.com thank you in advance!! :D

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.96k 9 months ago
69 113.96k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.41k -
0 1.41k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.85k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.85k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.52k 4 years ago
10 67.52k 4 years ago by user16937
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 2 weeks ago
718 4k 2 weeks ago by Jordan Walker
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.8k 1 year ago
93 408.8k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.78k 9 months ago
266 595.78k 9 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.76k 1 year ago
39 427.76k 1 year ago by Aaron