profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
roderick_barnes
Hi there, I start my training on the 22nd February 2017 . Looking for somewhere to stay if you could forward details , photos etc I would appreciate.
Regards Rick
roderick_barnes@yahoo.com
profile image
ZoeBurke23
Hi my names Zoe I've just received my start date which is 7/3/17 soooo excited

I'll be moving down from Leeds so I'm looking for somewhere to stay, long term preferably so that when I'm doing training I don't have to worry about finding somewhere to live after .. I'd rather live with other crew - males/females I'm not fussed

I'm really tidy and easy to get along with! I'd prefer my own bathroom if possible! Maybe if anyone else is moving down or knows of a spare room they could let me know, thanks! Xx

P.s I'd be looking to come down a few days before training .. ??
profile image
Samsee
In Reply to post 998 and anyone else that is still looking for a single room with immediate effect or within next couple of weeks I now have a single room available due to cancellation. So please feel free to contact me if your are interested my original add is on page 94 samsee1@hotmail.co.uk thank you
profile image
John Campbell
Hello,

I've received a start date for 07/03/2017 and would be looking to move down to the London area from Scotland. I would prefer to share with other crew. If you are renting a room or have any tips I would greatly appreciate it.

Email: john.macdonald258@hotmail.co.uk
profile image
mhornoy sandrin
Hi guys,

I just received a start date as the 7th of march 2017 for mixed fleet training. I'll be moving to london from France and that's why i am looking for a place to live around Heathrow.

If you have something to propose i'll be happy to get contacted by you or if you are also looking for a room, it could be cool to maybe rent a place together.

You can contact me at Maxoiu@hotmail.fr or on facebook Maxime Hornoy Sandrin

Looking forward to hear from you
profile image
user16937
Hiya! I've just got my start date for the 1st of March for Heathrow and looking to relocate from Scotland. Would love to share with other crew so if anyone has a room available or was looking to get a new place with people drop me a message :) x
profile image
BAhostie
Hi, I have a double room with ensuite(free standing bath and separate shower) available for duration of new entrant courses. The house is located in Windsor so only short drive to Global learning Academy. Off street parking is available(parking permit will be provided) Cost of stay £550, I will happily provide photos if required.
Please contact me via email BAlisa005@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Lisa
profile image
BAhostie
Looking for accommodation for new entrant training course? Double room with ensuite(free standing bath and separate shower) available in Windsor £550 Off street parking available(permit provided on arrival for the duration of stay) Please contact if photos or any info required email BAlisa005@yahoo.com
Thanks, Lisa
profile image
ad606
Hi all

Similiar to the post left by John, I am starting my cabin crew training on the 7/3/17 and I'm looking to move down from Liverpool.

Any useful websites or tips on where to find housing in the area would be appreciated.
profile image
rtidy
Hey all!

I've been with BA since Nov. Looking for a couple of people to get a house or flat to share with ASAP as I'm bored of commuting! Once I've found people I'll start looking for somewhere nice to live! Would prefer to look around Windsor area if possible. Feel free to text me on 07903663596 if you are interested ??

Roxanne

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.76k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.76k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.27k 9 months ago
266 595.27k 9 months ago by KL17
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.67k 1 year ago
31 372.67k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.81k 11 months ago
64 248.81k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.54k 1 year ago
39 427.54k 1 year ago by Aaron