profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
Grace_Brown
I'll be starting training with BA on 18th of April 2013 but looking to be moved into somewhere before then so I can get settled! Anybody else in the same position wanting to share as well? Or can give me any help on where to look!? xxx
profile image
littlemissj
Travel lodge do a family room for £22 a night. My friend & I are sharing for 6 weeks.
Hope that helps? It's the Heathrow central one I believe x
profile image
Grace_Brown
OK thankyou! I'll be looking for something a bit more permanent though like a flat or shared house! Are you on this training course too? :) xxx
profile image
helen b
hey im on the 2nd of may course and looking for something too! let me know if you hear of anything!

H xx
profile image
helen b
hey im on the 2nd of may course and looking for something too! let me know if you hear of anything!

H xx
profile image
cbd747
me too! was looking on spareroom.com but would rather share with crew!
profile image
crewrestok
Runwayrooms only give houseshare to BA crew,call us for advice/information ,tel 07850 345990 nick
profile image
prism
Most new joiners look to facebook groups and look for others moving to the area as almost everyone more than 90 minutes drive does and take a look at primelocation.com for the names of agencies to sign up with. Lots of crew start at places like Langley and Slough but those who want access to London then the likes of Hammersmith, Chiswick, Ealing, Hounslow as you have the tube directly into Terminal 5.
profile image
Whitby2013
Hi gracey I'm on the may training date and looking for somewhere to :) I live up north ATM and wana live with other Crew and not just move in some random house :/ have u found anywhere yet?
profile image
Grace_Brown
Hiya!! No still looking! I've seen a nice little 3 bedroom flat in Staines but it's just finding people to share with! It's hard trying to sort it when you've never met them! I'm the same I really don't like the idea of moving into a room in a random house!? hahaha have you had any luck? xxx

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 7 months ago
69 113.93k 7 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.29k -
0 1.29k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.73k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.73k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 3 weeks ago
718 4k 3 weeks ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.66k 7 months ago
266 594.66k 7 months ago by KL17
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.17k 1 year ago
93 408.17k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634k 1 year ago
162 634k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.43k 10 months ago
64 248.43k 10 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe