- wanting staff travel
- Wizz recruitment

A Foreign Cabin Crew Member

Author
  Topic Started By:  PortoluBabayaro    On:  Mon 7th September, 2020 at 08:48
PortoluBabayaro
Turkey
#2  A Foreign Cabin Crew Member  Posted 07/09/2020 at 08:48
Hi, I want to be a cabin crew member as a Turkish worker in foreign places. I am here to take advices and hints about being a worker as a foreign person that works in abroad. I cannot take an EU passport because of our political issues with other countries especially Europe countries. Can I get a job in any aviation company in Australia or New Zealand? And if I get a job, will they allow me to live in there? I am waiting your comments and get excited for your hints and advices. Thank you.
         Jump to Top
Andy1999
#3  Re: A Foreign Cabin Crew Member  Posted 08/09/2020 at 20:16
In reply to post #2...
Unfortunately, you will need an EU passport to work for any airline within the EU.
As far as Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc. are concerned, you will need a green card, which basically means you need to be allowed to live there before they can offer you a job...
Turkish is a great airline though, so if I were you I would try my luck there.
         Jump to Top
maria710
#4  Room available to let to a cabin crew girl  Posted 11/09/2020 at 13:59
Hi there, I have a lovely room at my house to let to cabin crew girls permanent or short term. 550 pcm all incl. contact me if interested radclyffe2@aol.com
The room is licated in Northfields (ealing ) picc. line just 3 minutes walt. Direct to LHR.
         Jump to Top