2019 Emirates Recruitment

Author
  Topic Started By:  777kimi    On:  Tue 1st January, 2019 at 20:03
777kimi
United Kingdom
#2  2019 Emirates Recruitment  Posted 01/01/2019 at 20:03
Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone can advise?

I applied for Emirates CC on November 20th 2018. My application changed to "Application Under Review" on November 29th 2018. It hasn't changed since, nor have I been contacted about an AD or video interview, which I've read about.

Does this mean I'm unsuccessful? I also read that if you wait longer than 6 weeks and hear nothing then its unsuccessful... Is this true? My application hasn't changed to unsuccessful.

There is an OD in my city in Feb 2019. I was thinking I will attend..

Any thoughts are helpful!

Thanks all x
         Jump to Top
megancraigx
Groupie
#3  Re: 2019 Emirates Recruitment  Posted 03/01/2019 at 09:10
Hiya,
I applied end of January 2018 and it changed to application under review and then the dates kept updating next to it.
I don’t think they check online applications anymore and that’s why they are doing open days again now, so your best bet is to just attend open days.
They email me a lot about open days near me etc but never update my application.
I went to the open day in Glasgow in August and going again in feb x
         Jump to Top
brublonde
#4  Re: 2019 Emirates Recruitment  Posted 15/01/2019 at 22:51
In reply to post #3...
Hi,
I am going to an open day and it says to take a CV and 1 photo - do you know which photo you need to take because the online application required several!
**Live life with no regrets**
         Jump to Top
IgenStein
Romania
#5  Re: 2019 Emirates Recruitment  Posted 16/01/2019 at 22:09
In reply to post #4...

Originally posted by brublonde

Hi,
I am going to an open day and it says to take a CV and 1 photo - do you know which photo you need to take because the online application required several!

Hello. You only need the passport size photo for your OD.
         Jump to Top
tmw94
#6  Re: 2019 Emirates Recruitment  Posted 11/03/2019 at 13:48
Hey guys,
I applied on the 4th of Jan online, and Emirates called me on the 18th of Feb saying that they weren’t having any events in my country, but asked if I would be interested in traveling somewhere for it, so I’m attending the Assessment Day in 2 weeks in Dubai! They are definitely still checking online applications :) hope you hear back soon!
         Jump to Top
regex
#7  Re: 2019 Emirates Recruitment  Posted 20/03/2019 at 12:35
In reply to post #6...
hi, which country are you from?? my application is under review atm, i applied on 25th of feb. do they get you a visa or are you going by yourself because i dont think they will have AD in my country so just curious about that! i hope you reply to my post thankyou..
         Jump to Top