profile image
777kimi
2019 Emirates Recruitment
profile image
777kimi
Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone can advise?

I applied for Emirates CC on November 20th 2018. My application changed to "Application Under Review" on November 29th 2018. It hasn't changed since, nor have I been contacted about an AD or video interview, which I've read about.

Does this mean I'm unsuccessful? I also read that if you wait longer than 6 weeks and hear nothing then its unsuccessful... Is this true? My application hasn't changed to unsuccessful.

There is an OD in my city in Feb 2019. I was thinking I will attend..

Any thoughts are helpful!

Thanks all x
profile image
megancraigx
Hiya,
I applied end of January 2018 and it changed to application under review and then the dates kept updating next to it.
I don’t think they check online applications anymore and that’s why they are doing open days again now, so your best bet is to just attend open days.
They email me a lot about open days near me etc but never update my application.
I went to the open day in Glasgow in August and going again in feb x
profile image
brublonde
Hi,
I am going to an open day and it says to take a CV and 1 photo - do you know which photo you need to take because the online application required several!
profile image
IgenStein
Originally posted by @brublonde
Hi,
I am going to an open day and it says to take a CV and 1 photo - do you know which photo you need to take because the online application required several!

Hello. You only need the passport size photo for your OD.
profile image
tmw94
Hey guys,
I applied on the 4th of Jan online, and Emirates called me on the 18th of Feb saying that they weren’t having any events in my country, but asked if I would be interested in traveling somewhere for it, so I’m attending the Assessment Day in 2 weeks in Dubai! They are definitely still checking online applications :) hope you hear back soon!
profile image
regex
hi, which country are you from?? my application is under review atm, i applied on 25th of feb. do they get you a visa or are you going by yourself because i dont think they will have AD in my country so just curious about that! i hope you reply to my post thankyou..
profile image
tmw94
I live in Hong Kong but I’m Canadian. No, if you fly to Dubai for an Assessment Day, it is your responsibility to arrange your visa and pay for flights! Good luck :)

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.22k 2 years ago
4 2.22k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.55k 1 year ago
8 7.55k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 1 month ago
6 1.03k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43.01k 1 month ago
29 43.01k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.09k 1 year ago
162 634.09k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.5k 1 year ago
31 372.5k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.78k 8 months ago
266 594.78k 8 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.33k 11 months ago
39 427.33k 11 months ago by Aaron