profile image
Sara El Gadi
2018 recruitment?
profile image
empik86
There are quite a few of us who are still waiting to hear back from our intital applications, I had a data protection sent to me last week but that's all correspondence I've had and my status shows "in progress" it's the same for a lot of us, just keep waiting I guess
profile image
user16937
I got the same email this am as well ... but not had anything else. I am not sure if that means they either did not get the amount of people they wanted last week during AD's or there is a glitch in the system and its raising my hopes again??
profile image
user16937
Has anyone who got the data email reminder heard anything else yet... do we assume that this is a second batch of recruitment, or an IT glitch? I just never remember getting the original... and am very confused. Am I meant to just ignore this and see it as a No? Or will I hear more ... who knows.
profile image
empik86
I received the data protection last week but that's all and haven't heard anything since, my status shows in progress ..I'm keeping hopeful I have a feeling they will be running more AD's maybe who knows

Emily
profile image
flyingninga
Hi. I'm in the same boat as Emily in that I got the inital data protection notice last week (i think..) and not another one this morning...

Lauren x
profile image
empik86
Hi Guys,

after a long wait to hear If I had been successful I received the email this morning at 4am telling me that due to the amount of applications they will not be moving mine forward at this time, did anyone else receive this?

ah well no worries I've still got through with a few other airlines and in the hold pool to start for one airline, cant win them all eh!
profile image
user16937
Me too
profile image
flyingninga
I got it too! But ah well, I'm in the same boat as you, luckily I'm starting with BA in a few months. Now I know for next time to apply the day it comes out!!

Does anyone know if we have to wait 6 months to apply again...or..?
profile image
user16937
Not sure if or when they will recruit again
profile image
jigsy
Hi all,
I’ve received an email to say that my application has been successful (post medical, security, reference checks) and my training commences 8th October 2018.

I am waiting for the course details/timetable to be sent through but was wondering if anyone is on this course so we can get in touch in advance?

Best wishes to all,

James

Other discussions going on within Qantas UK Forum

How Get Travel Details Qantas...
1  6.11k 4 years ago
1 6.11k 4 years ago by corecovery
Qantas assessment day February
4  6.41k 4 years ago
4 6.41k 4 years ago by PAULINA CZUBIN
Qantas training accommodation...
2  6.79k 1 year ago
2 6.79k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Qantas Training - March 2020
1  5.8k 4 years ago
1 5.8k 4 years ago by jenny873lakdj
Start date 11/04/22 Hey 👋 anyone else due to start this day for busin...
9  2.16k 1 year ago
9 2.16k 1 year ago by Nabena

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.7k 11 months ago
64 248.7k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.75k 2 years ago
27 193.75k 2 years ago by juankax
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.24k 1 year ago
162 634.24k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines For KLM crew and all those who want to join!
2  11.95k 2 years ago
2 11.95k 2 years ago by skyhazel
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe