profile image
user16937
2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time
profile image
rinaeliza
Hey guys!

Any updates from your side?

I'm waiting since my FI on 14/08 and I'm getting more than nervous,
actually I lost hope already. Recently I didn't see any Timelines with people waiting more than 2 weeks for GC.
profile image
TracyAnn
I l ost hope too i checked the Ek approval in progress facebook page, all those who waited for long received UM. I bet thats what i will receive too had my FI in May..am soo sad as i know thry will either reject or UM waited 5mnths for this
profile image
miica
I am still waiting, just 3 girls from my group... please let me know what happen at the end.. :) ? Thank you
profile image
Miho Shibata
I just had my final interview Sept 25th, my status changed to Interview Complete the very next day. That was quite fast compared to everyone. Now I'm just waiting for either JFIP or UM. It's making me anxious.I wonder if changing of the status very fast is a good sign. I had my assessment in Tokyo.
profile image
natalien
Hey! I had my FI 27th of September and my application status already changed yesterday to interview complete. Now waiting for the next step! :)
profile image
Abby Singer
Good evening anyone who can give me any insight....
I did cv drop in Manchester 14th of July
Got invited to assessment day in Dubai invitation only 6th of August
Had final interview 7th of August
Online status changed 15th of August to final interview complete
Had several calls from the emirates HR department asking for documents school certificates ect
Submitted all my documents pictures ect
But no update since....
anyone else had a long waiting time after final interview
I’m already Cabin crew with etihad I know other crew that have already loved across to emirates there process seemed quite fast

Also kept in touch with one guy from assessment day he has already started the training academy....
profile image
Magdalena Wojciechowska
I also had my FI on the 25th of September in Oslo. Afterwards my status got updated quite quickly to Interview Completed, then it updated again on the 2nd of October and just today I got the JFIP(won’t believe any of this until I get the actual call ha). So I guess that your status changing quite quickly might be a good thing afterall. Fingers crossed!
profile image
prijk
Originally posted by @mihoapp
I just had my final interview Sept 25th, my status changed to Interview Complete the very next day. That was quite fast compared to everyone. Now I'm just waiting for either JFIP or UM. It's making me anxious.I wonder if changing of the status very fast is a good sign. I had my assessment in Tokyo.

Hi :) did you get a response ?
My OD was on the 9th of October, I did the FI on the 12th and on the 14th my status changed to IC and they sent me an email asking for more pics. No news after that.
profile image
drew.zd
Hi everybody! I want to share with you mt timeline:

09/10/2018 OD - Palermo Italy

15/10/2018 FI

22/10/2018 HR called me requesting for new photos (they said scenography and outfit were perfect, but I had to adjust the light because my skin was quite red in some points), they also asked to confirm some details about my CV.

15/11/2018 HR called again to inform me that they couldn't go further with my selection process because I didn't complete some "Mandatory Fields" on their webpage. They asked me to do that. I was not sure about what to do, so I sent a brand new application.

Even if I received the "applicaton completed" email, I still can't see any job submission on my JobPage, so I never had the chance to check any status change, and this make me a little disoriented.

Did anyone experience the same?

profile image
user16937
Hello guys, I would like to have your opinion about my situation with Emirates recruitment process, and ask If someone else is in the same situation. I had my OD on 10/10/2018, and FI on 15/10/2018. My status changed from under review to interview completed very soon. I got some calls from them asking for more full light casual pictures, then, on 13/11 my status changed to JFIP. The day after it changed to "completed". I think the reason of this could be the date of availability to join I chose (March). But not sure about it. My status is still "completed", but I didn't get any email, no further information from them.Is there anybody who have/had "completed" as status?Did you get called?

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.21k 1 year ago
8 8.21k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.38k 1 year ago
162 634.38k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.19k 9 months ago
266 595.19k 9 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.52k 1 year ago
39 427.52k 1 year ago by Aaron
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.49k 1 year ago
93 408.49k 1 year ago by David_Hume