Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- Emirates 5th FI, again regret email..suggestions?
- Do LGW crew have a part-time option?
- Southampton Recruitment
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- LGW Training 4th March 2019
- Emirates cabin crew with an old DUI?
- Invitation Only Event But Received Email Open Day
- procius
- Procius Criminal Checks
- Room to let for BA Cabin Crew (Female) 10 mins T5

2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  user100497    On:  Thu 7th June, 2018 at 13:29
TracyAnn
#43  Re: 2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time  Posted 26/09/2018 at 22:56
I l ost hope too i checked the Ek approval in progress facebook page, all those who waited for long received UM. I bet thats what i will receive too had my FI in May..am soo sad as i know thry will either reject or UM waited 5mnths for this
         Jump to Top
miica
#44  Re: 2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time  Posted 27/09/2018 at 08:03
In reply to post #41...
I am still waiting, just 3 girls from my group... please let me know what happen at the end.. :) ? Thank you
         Jump to Top
mihoapp
#45  Re: 2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time  Posted 28/09/2018 at 08:44
In reply to post #2...
I just had my final interview Sept 25th, my status changed to Interview Complete the very next day. That was quite fast compared to everyone. Now I'm just waiting for either JFIP or UM. It's making me anxious.I wonder if changing of the status very fast is a good sign. I had my assessment in Tokyo.
         Jump to Top
natalien
#46  Re: 2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time  Posted 02/10/2018 at 22:16
Hey! I had my FI 27th of September and my application status already changed yesterday to interview complete. Now waiting for the next step! :)
         Jump to Top
Abbysinger18
United Kingdom
#47  EMIRATES - Final Interview waiting time  Posted 07/10/2018 at 22:42
Good evening anyone who can give me any insight....
I did cv drop in Manchester 14th of July
Got invited to assessment day in Dubai invitation only 6th of August
Had final interview 7th of August
Online status changed 15th of August to final interview complete
Had several calls from the emirates HR department asking for documents school certificates ect
Submitted all my documents pictures ect
But no update since....
anyone else had a long waiting time after final interview
I’m already Cabin crew with etihad I know other crew that have already loved across to emirates there process seemed quite fast

Also kept in touch with one guy from assessment day he has already started the training academy....
         Jump to Top
mags_
#48  Re: 2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time  Posted 09/10/2018 at 22:15
In reply to post #46...
I also had my FI on the 25th of September in Oslo. Afterwards my status got updated quite quickly to Interview Completed, then it updated again on the 2nd of October and just today I got the JFIP(won’t believe any of this until I get the actual call ha). So I guess that your status changing quite quickly might be a good thing afterall. Fingers crossed!
         Jump to Top
prijk
Italy
#49  Re: 2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time  Posted 24/10/2018 at 11:39
In reply to post #45...

Originally posted by mihoapp

I just had my final interview Sept 25th, my status changed to Interview Complete the very next day. That was quite fast compared to everyone. Now I'm just waiting for either JFIP or UM. It's making me anxious.I wonder if changing of the status very fast is a good sign. I had my assessment in Tokyo.

Hi :) did you get a response ?
My OD was on the 9th of October, I did the FI on the 12th and on the 14th my status changed to IC and they sent me an email asking for more pics. No news after that.
         Jump to Top
drew.zd
Italy
#50  Re: 2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time  Posted 20/11/2018 at 08:04
Hi everybody! I want to share with you mt timeline:

09/10/2018 OD - Palermo Italy

15/10/2018 FI

22/10/2018 HR called me requesting for new photos (they said scenography and outfit were perfect, but I had to adjust the light because my skin was quite red in some points), they also asked to confirm some details about my CV.

15/11/2018 HR called again to inform me that they couldn't go further with my selection process because I didn't complete some "Mandatory Fields" on their webpage. They asked me to do that. I was not sure about what to do, so I sent a brand new application.

Even if I received the "applicaton completed" email, I still can't see any job submission on my JobPage, so I never had the chance to check any status change, and this make me a little disoriented.

Did anyone experience the same?

Jump to Top
user102867
#51  Re: 2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time  Posted 25/11/2018 at 09:39
Hello guys, I would like to have your opinion about my situation with Emirates recruitment process, and ask If someone else is in the same situation. I had my OD on 10/10/2018, and FI on 15/10/2018. My status changed from under review to interview completed very soon. I got some calls from them asking for more full light casual pictures, then, on 13/11 my status changed to JFIP. The day after it changed to "completed". I think the reason of this could be the date of availability to join I chose (March). But not sure about it. My status is still "completed", but I didn't get any email, no further information from them.Is there anybody who have/had "completed" as status?Did you get called?
         Jump to Top
Lestulipes
Hungary
#52  Re: 2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time  Posted 16/01/2019 at 22:09
In reply to post #14...
Hi there!
May I ask if you're Hungarian yourself?
I am from Debrecen and planning on attending an OD in February 2019.
Do you happen to remember how many people participated on your Budapest OD and how many of you were eventually offered the job?

As I'm sure you've already took off on your first flights since joining, it would be interesting for me to know if you're regularly getting flights to Budapest as a Hungarian language speaker? If so, how often and how long is your layover there?

Thank you so much for getting back to me on these questions!
Jó repülést addig is
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >