profile image
user16937
2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time
profile image
Adrien89
Hi,
I have attended an AD on 13th June in Dubai. I had the FI on 14th June.
Since that time I didn't hear from Emirates. Even my status did not change. It's still "application under review" since the day I received an invitation for AD on 5th of June.
profile image
MarcoAUH
Hey Adrien89

Could you quickly share how was your experience with the AD in Dubai and how many ppl approx attended !?

Thx and hope you get that call the soonest !!!!
profile image
Jayfly29
Has anyone recieved feedback from emirates on a Friday or Saturday? My status changed to IC on the 7th and this waiting is making me anxious....
profile image
sy_selena
My FI was 29th July, and the status was changed to IC on 30th July.
There are about 55 girls for final interview in my OD group.
And about 26 out of 55 got their golden call.
I don't know why only me and one other girl got IC and stuck with this....
I'm so worried that i would be the last one who don't have any response.
profile image
Taylormmunro
Hello all,

I had my FI roughly 8 weeks ago now and still have not heard anything from emirates, (good or bad) . Other people who got to the FI stage have had their GC and some have been asked for additional information. Iv have no contact at all and still am “under review” online. I emailed the recruitment people and only got a generic reply. :(
I was wondering if anyone else has waited this long? From reading I know it can take longer if your Male, I’m still hopeful but the wait is so tense.

Thank you :)
profile image
Adrien89
Hi Taylormmunro,
I guess we are in the same train lol.
It's been 10 weeks for me now, and as you I had no news from them while I am still under review.
profile image
Ruxaiano
Hello,

i had my FI on 12th July, the recruiter told me they will call back in 4-6 weeks.
The status is "application under review" since 13th June (when i received the email that they will recruit in Romania, Bucharest, and on 16th June the Assessment day took place.)
Tomorrow (23rd Aug) will be 6 weeks since the FI, and no changes regarding the status.
What do you think, is this a good or a bad thing, should i just wait for the call? :(
Also 2 days after the final interview they sent me an email where they requested some documents from me (casual photos, passport copy, etc)

Thanks in advance for your advice!!!
profile image
miica
same situation with me... any news? when was your final?
profile image
Maur
I had my FI and Emirates has asked for additional photos. My question that I hoping someone can answer is, if I followed the criteria how am I to take additional photos. How are they going to be different. Any help would be much appreciated
profile image
Ebony95
If anyone was at the Emirates Newcastle open / assessment day on 29.8.18 please will you message or reply to this so we can update each other :)

I’ve only been waiting 1 week since my final interview but my status just says application under review, wondering if anyone else’s has changed to interview complete

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.22k 2 years ago
4 2.22k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.56k 1 year ago
8 7.56k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 1 month ago
6 1.03k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43.01k 1 month ago
29 43.01k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.11k 1 year ago
162 634.11k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.68k 2 years ago
27 193.68k 2 years ago by juankax
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.34k 11 months ago
39 427.34k 11 months ago by Aaron
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice